Since last posting, I finished all the beading around the edges of the Knotted Tree Santa ... which looks very much like one of the Heartstrings Designer Santa series ... I am going to set it aside for the Christmas ornament exchange for the Mystic Stitcher's Hideaway ... always assuming I can convince Bill to give me that mini-vacation as a birthday gift. I also finished the Pine Glen Jacob's Ladder ornament, putting a slightly less elaborate beaded finish on its edges. In addition, I did a bit more work on the backstitching/outlining of the Sue Hillis Pair Tree. Now, the only ornament left in the pipeline for finishing is the Blackbird Designs Strawberry Emory ornament ... I hope to get some time to work on it over the weekend as well as finishing the Pair Tree and resuming work on Crabby All Year from Raise the Roof. One more sewing finish I hope to get to this weekend is the Halloween Cats biscornu. At any rate, I feel as though the June goals are being met ... even the posting to this blog is more frequent.