Friday, June 20, 2008

Another June goal met

The June block of Crabby All Year is done and I shall spend the evening putting the buttons on the heading and the Jan-Feb-Mar blocks ... since I am using a 10 inch tension hoop, I can only put in buttons on a row after I have done the next row to avoid switching to a much smaller hoop in order to bypass the buttons already in place. I'll set this piece aside while I proceed to my other June goals. If I continue to move as quickly as I have been this month I may be able to stitch the Jul-Aug-Sept row this month as well but I really want to start the Prairie Schooler Santas, finish the Mystic stitcher's pocket, do a bit more stitching on the TW Autumn Faerie and finish Sean's Name Tree ornament first. I know it sounds like a lot but I am off all next week and will be spending the time at home.

No comments: