Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

A very leisurely Sunday after a hectic Saturday. Yesterday, I worked from 8:00am-1:00pm and then raced home to clean house, make three different salads and a stack of chicken cutlets for my son's birthday dinner Saturday night. The birthday is actually today but his girlfriend would have been unable to make dinner today. Bill and I spent the day watching movies in the air-conditioned comfort of our own living room ... Ange joined us in the afternoon.
I finished the April block of Raise the Roof's Crabby All Year. It feels really good to be moving steadily towards completing the June goals I have set for myself, especially knowing that starting the 21st I will be on vacation with much more time to stitch ... and maybe even to exceed the monthly goals.

No comments: