Sunday, June 29, 2008

Not much stitching going on

Did a bit more stitching this morning before church, finishing the August block of Crabby All Year and starting the solar disc in the 1995 PS Santa. Also cut some antique country cream 28ct linen for the Cattitudes piece for Judi's birthday and for the Tea Time freebie. After Mass, there were visits to Mom and then dinner out with two of our children, Dan and Ange. Will try to post pictures of all WIP tomorrow.
One piece of really good news: there is room for me in the November Stitcher's Hideaway at Mystic, Ct. On Monday, I will download the registration form and send in my deposit. I am really looking forward to this ... Last year's hideaway was a blast and while I am not all that familiar with the designer who will teaching classes at the 2008 event, I expect it will be just as much fun. I intend to bring a bit more in the way of show and tell than I did last year, certainly all my Sue Hillis finishes, and anything else from this year that I am particularly fond of ... and maybe a few items from past years as well ... some of the dragons, certainly.

No comments: