Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anticipating Angela's visit

This Sunday, my daughter will be coming home from the West Coast to spend 5-6 weeks house hunting & setting up a new regional branch of the Mad Science franchise just an hour from the old homestead. She'll be staying with us, with one of her cousins and with friends while house hunting and getting the office up and running. Soooo ... the next few days, there won't be much time for stitching what with getting the house ready for a guest and just keeping up with the job. I'll still try to keep the hour before getting ready for work sacrosanct for sewing finishes and will continue working on the Sue Hillis Pair Tree during my lunch hour. But I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in much more time with the result that things will slow down a bit. This morning, at least, I did some more of the beading trim on the Knotted Tree Santa ornament ... only about a third more to do.

No comments: