The goals for 2014:
- 01. My Own Crazy Challenge: work on unfinished class pieces from 2005-date.
- 02. Complete two BAPs: Finish The Woodland Maiden Stocking for Piper and start on a similar stocking for Rocco.
- 03. Continue to work on paring down the list of UFO/WIPs going into 2014.
- 04. Stitch a few more Heart ornaments for the Anniversary-Valentine's Day tree. This has been on the goals list for three years already. Maybe this will be the year I actually manage it.
- 05. Stitch one ornament a month from the 2006 Indy Town Square SAL.
- 06. Limit stash purchases to fabric, fiber and tools needed to complete charts on hand.
- 07. Continue to blog regularly, aiming for every other day.
- 08. Make an effort to catch up on sewing and framing finishes. Have two or three pieces professionally framed.
- 09. Inventory and declutter existing stash.
- 10. Change EGA membership to cyber-stitcher.
The goals have remained pretty much the same for the last several years. I have slowly been whittling away at my stash but still have more than I am likely to stitch in my lifetime. I do want to complete a few special projects this year: the remaining stockings for my grandchildren and the Town Square SAL ornaments. And then, maybe in 2015, I can stitch all my remaining dragon charts for my own Year of the Dragon. Or I could gather up all my Quaker animals and stitch all the squares for the planned quilt. So many charts were bought with such grandiose plans for their use ... and age is creeping up on me. I do hate waste and I would love to be down to just a few charts when my eyes and hands finally fail me!