Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Dragon Of The Winter Moon

Thanks to Linda from Albany area, I have some Marlitt and have started to fill in the main body of the dragon.  Luckily, two other cyber stitching friends have offered me skeins of Marlitt.  I believe I am going to need it all.  The skeins aren't very long and Marlitt only has four strands.  I anticipate needing at least a skein and a half more then the full skein Linda sent and the nearly full skein I had had on hand.

Since last seen, I have, as noted above, started filling in the body and I have stitched a bit more of the Kreinik icy mountain range.

8 comments:

Maggee said...

Pretty small skeins... :(

Kathy said...

I am still looking for my Marlitt. Apparently when I was reorganizing I had some master plan in mind which I forgot to remember that I would forget :) Anyway, I only have one other area to look and will look tonight. I definitely know I have Marlitt and am fairly confident I have white and for some reason am completely confident I have yellow and blue. My memory, go figure.

Linda said...

Gorgeous design Regina. He/she looks great.

Linda

Shebafudge said...

Looking great so far! Glad you sorted out your Marlitt issue. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking great!

Kathy said...

I found the Matlitt and I do have skeins that are shades of white. I have 2 skeins of 1012 and 1 skein of 1212. If either or both work you can have them. Just let me know at koontz.kathy@gmail.com.

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Julie said...

Growing well.