Tuesday, July 8, 2014

S.O.S.: Save our Stitchery

Oh, all right, what I really want to do is save MY stitchery but S.M.S. just doesn't have the same cachet.

I misjudged just how much Anchor Marlitt White I had in my stash and I will probably run out of the blasted stuff before finishing a Dragon Dreams project I've started.  This particular fiber is discontinued and can't be bought.

But I am hoping another stitcher reading this blog might have a skein or even a partial skein of white marlitt.

I am prepared to swap a full skein of a somewhat more exotic fiber, either Caron Waterlilies, Wildflower or Watercolours.  Your choice of silk, cotton or silk/wool blend; my choice of color.  Though, if the donor of the Marlitt states a color preference, I will try to honor it.

Leave a comment, if you can help or e-mail me.  Go to my profile to get my e-mail address.  Thanks in advance.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no.... I hope someone can help. Sorry, I can't.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'll check when I get home!!!

Vicky said...

I don't have any but I am just emailing you about possible suppliers. :)

Kathy said...

I was just going through my threads a couple of weeks ago. I have a bunch of Marlitt and actually thought briefly about tossing it since I almost never use it. But I just couldn't bear the idea of it. I think there was some white but I'm not sure. When I get home, I'll look, you are more than welcome to the white if I have it.

Shebafudge said...

I don't have any unfortunately but sewandso.co.uk have some if you can't get it a bit more local to you. Good luck with your search xx