Monday, December 28, 2009

Continuing to Focus

... on TW's Autumn Faerie. I am rewarded by steady but slow progress. I have finished the bodice, the arms and the shoulder wrap and have begun work on the lower left wing segment. Since I do not have to return to work until Monday, Jan. 4, I have very high hopes of finishing this piece. I am devoting my days during this vacation to relaxing with my stitching and a DVD collection of the first 8 seasons of StarGate ... love Richard Dean Anderson!

Tomorrow, I shall be babysitting for my grandson so I am not going to be able to devote the day to finishing my Sue Hillis pillows as planned but I may be able to steal a few more hours on my Faerie during naptime. I have to get all the grandchild time in that I can before my son takes his family back to the West Coast. On Tuesday, we will celebrate my son's birthday ... a few days early since he leaves before his actual birthday on New Year's Day. So I don't anticipate converting the dining room back to a sewing station till 12/30, but I hope to work on the pillows then.

No comments: