Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Setting July Goals

In setting my July goals, I will try to be reasonable but it is time to get serious about Christmas gifts and Halloween decorations. So, the list will be lengthy but on the other hand, I will have the first nine days of July off and I will be working summer hours of 9am-3pm for the rest of the month ... so there should be plenty of time to stitch.
-- Continue work on Prairie Schooler Santas [Knitter, Cross-Stitcher, Quilter, Sewer & World Peace] I start the month with the World Peace Santa about one third complete.
-- Continue work on Mystic Hideaway projects.
--Begin work on Cattitudes My Name is Stop That... : deadline August 26th for Judi's birthday.
-- Frog back to error in the Papillions Peacock biscornu and finish up the stitching.

-- Raise the Roof's Crabby All Year: the September, October, November & December blocks. and then take it to the new framer in Suffern. I start the month with the September box nearly complete.
-- Continue to work on sewing finishes. I want to get the LHN Seasons ... pillows done, and the crochet needle book made up using two of the 2005 CATS Stitching Circle Dinner Samplers as front and back cover and a scissor "book" made from the remaining sampler.

--Put in at least 10 hours on Teresa Wentzler's Autumn Faerie since I hope to have it ready for Christmas as a gift for Angela.

--Resume stitching Angela's Celtic Tarot Cards - aim to complete one a month until they are done.
--Resume stitching the M Design Name Tree ornaments -try for two a month.
--Start Miribilia Halloween Faerie ... I am itching to get to this but I am going to try to make it a low priority until I get more work done on the current WIPs.

--Check catalogs for availability of gingham print tea towels in green - to stitch a set of tea towels with the Dragon Dreams Christmas ornament charts from Just Cross Stitch magazine.

No comments: