I have a number of things I need to do today, though my fingers are itching to stitch on my TW stocking.
- First, catch up on the mountain of laundry overflowing the bathroom hamper.
- Second, run my sewing machines to the shop for repairs.
- Third, check out the folder with the pre-work for a stitching retreat I am planning to attend.
- Fourth, try out my brand new crock pot with one of the pot roast recipes I have downloaded from the internet. And maybe, make the chocolate fondue in the small dipper pot from the recipe booklet included in the box. [Must remember to stop and buy some angel food or pound cake if I do that.]
- Fifth, check the floss box for the TW stocking to see what I am running low on. Stop at Michael's or A.C. Moore to get the needed floss.