Monday, September 30, 2013

Assessing September Progress, Setting October Goals

I scaled back my goals for September considerably for several reasons.  The first, of course, being that as the new school year opens, I have less leisure time.  But the second reason is by far the more pressing: I truly want to finish the stocking for Liam in time for this Christmas.  I started it in August 2012 and had planned to have it finished by Christmas 2012, more fool I.

Anyway, here is my short list of September goals:
BAPs: Concentrate on TWs Woodland Angel Christmas Stocking:  I have been working diligently on this piece and much progress has been made.  Section 4 and 5 are complete and I have begun work on Section 2.
Needlepoint: Continue work on Rice Pudding:  It's a pity but even with this drastically scaled down goals list, I didn't get to this project.
Town Square SAL: Stitch The Framing Shop: This didn't happen either.  This month, it's been all about the stocking.

And I am going to be honest with myself in setting the next month's goals.  I will be limiting myself to only what I know I am willing to tackle.  So here are my two goals for October:
BAPs: Continue to concentrate on TWs Woodland Angel Christmas Stocking.  
Class Project: Pre-work on Victoria Sampler's Mystic Christmas Sampler.


5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Good LUCK!

Julie said...

Good luck with your plans for October.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I can't wait to see more of your stocking!

Shebafudge said...

Very sensible goals - good luck with them :)

Maggee said...

You can DO it Riona! You will get it done in time!! Hugs!