Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Blog

Some long-time readers may have noticed that I am a tea lover. I have been following a number of tea-related blogs for a while now and have finally decided to start my own. I am calling it Tea-Reg, a silly riff on T-Rex and on my family nickname. My first post is about a recipe I developed this morning while my husband slept in. We both love high teas, tea lunches, tea for two type meals and frequent tea shops whenever we can. So while the dear boy slept, I played in the kitchen with what I had conveniently to hand and came up with an elegant little salad I am calling Apricot Glazed Chicken Salad. I'll be serving it today as part of a high tea, presenting it as the filling of mini-croissants. Feel free to drop by if you have any interest in tea or in recipes in general.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Ah, tea as in "the meal", not tea as in "the drink"!
My Mum actually has an entire cupboard in her small kitchen dedicated to diferent flavour teas, fruit, herbal, Lady Grey etc. but I wasn't sure how you could have an entire blog for it!