Wednesday, July 13, 2011

White-Hot Wentzler Wednesday

I seem to have picked up the pace on this project once I started page 2 of the chart. It is growing by leaps and bounds. I guess once it actually started looking like something other than a child's finger-painting, my enthusiasm for the piece was renewed. In any case, my needle seems to be white-hot and I am about halfway through page 2 of the chart. When you consider how long it took me to complete page 3 of this chart ... a page, by the bye, comprised less than a fifth of the area of page 2 ... that is saying something. Unfortunately, a photo is not a possibility at the moment - the battery is recharging. I will post photos of all of this week's stitching on Sunday since I expect to be rathr busy over the next few days.

2 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Can't wait to see it!

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the progress, and I can't wait to see your snaps!