Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wentzler Wednesday Whimper

I was making slow but steady progress on Tracery Dragons, stitching the tracery in the various greys, only to discover I had started one of the leaves one box grid further to the left than I ought to have ... throwing everything off. There was nothing to do but frog. And I suspect I'll have to frog one more leaf that I had counted over from the first. Well, what must be, must be. This is too lovely a project to fudge on the details. So here is a picture of where things stand now: some forward progress and some backward.


But since I would rather not end this post on a negative note: here is a photo of a pincushion I found at an antique shop in Sturbridge, Ma.

2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

That can be so frustrating for sure. The pincushion is adorable. What a great find.

mdgtjulie said...

Cute pincushion. And I'm sorry you had to frog. But it happens to us all at one time or another. Maybe you've done all the frogging you're gonna do on this piece now!