Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wentzler Wednesday Wishes

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride ... or to put it another way: if wishes were stitches, this faerie would be finished. I had hoped to be done with all the stitching this Wednesday and well into the beading. The goal was to have this piece done in time to take it to the framer on Friday. That's not going to be happening. The cross-stitching and back-stitching are done but I haven't started the beading yet. My eyes are too weary from back-stitching the skirt and I don't want to make foolish mistakes.


Still, I am closing in on a finish here ... just one more Wentzler Wednesday ought to see this project completed. Then it's onward to the next Teresa Wentzler BAP: Tracery Dragons.

1 comment:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

The back stitch is so worth it, the folds of the faerie's skirt make her look very elegant.This is a lovely design :)