Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Progress Report: May 22, 2011

Let me preface this report with the statement that two Confirmation celebrations took place yesterday and the better part of the last week was spent in the final preparations.


In all the busyness of my week, very little serious stitching went on. The needle arts require a certain level of concentration and I just wasn't capable of maintaining that level for very long. About all I worked on was my exchange piece since I am facing a June 1st mailing deadline on that project. Unfortunately, I must resist sharing a photograph since I have no idea if the recipient reads this blog ... wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. The good news is that I finished the ceoss-stitching on the exchange piece and only have the sewing finish left.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on the partial finish. Hope your partner likes it!!