Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Progress Report: May 1, 2011

This being posted a day late so,ply because I was too lazy on my last day of vacation to take a photo and finish up this post.



TW's Autumn Faerie: I figured I'd finish out the month with this piece in a vain effort to finish up Section III which is just not happening ... but in spite of one week this month without a Wentzler Wednesday, substabtial progress has been made. I was beating myself up for not getting enough done on this BAP until I compared the beginning April photo with today's photo. Now I am inclined to congratulate myself: Section II has been completed and I have gotten a good jump on Section III. Not bad at all, all! I am psyched and confident that this project will be completely finished by May 31st.





And, I did spend some time yesterday morning on a project that ultimately will improve this blog. I organized my stitching photos into nicely labeled and sorted files, deleting many in progress shots of projects now finished, and eliminating duplicate photos. Once I move these files to my Photobucket account, I'll be able to set up slide shows and maybe put together a few collages to give the graphic portion of this blog a bit more variety. I have very little experience with navigating Photobucket, but I figure practice will make perfect. I still have a bit of editing to do within the files I have set up, putting photos in order,and the like. But for the most part it was a very productive use of two hours stolen from stitching time.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome progress on your TW, I'm loving watching her grow.

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, you did make a lot of progress. That is beautiful. I love fairies, they're so pretty. Grats on the progress, and on getting organized. It takes time, but it's usually well worth it!!

Carol said...

Wow! You're really moving along on Autumn Faerie, Riona--she looks stunning :)