This being posted a day late so,ply because I was too lazy on my last day of vacation to take a photo and finish up this post.
TW's Autumn Faerie: I figured I'd finish out the month with this piece in a vain effort to finish up Section III which is just not happening ... but in spite of one week this month without a Wentzler Wednesday, substabtial progress has been made. I was beating myself up for not getting enough done on this BAP until I compared the beginning April photo with today's photo. Now I am inclined to congratulate myself: Section II has been completed and I have gotten a good jump on Section III. Not bad at all, all! I am psyched and confident that this project will be completely finished by May 31st.
And, I did spend some time yesterday morning on a project that ultimately will improve this blog. I organized my stitching photos into nicely labeled and sorted files, deleting many in progress shots of projects now finished, and eliminating duplicate photos. Once I move these files to my Photobucket account, I'll be able to set up slide shows and maybe put together a few collages to give the graphic portion of this blog a bit more variety. I have very little experience with navigating Photobucket, but I figure practice will make perfect. I still have a bit of editing to do within the files I have set up, putting photos in order,and the like. But for the most part it was a very productive use of two hours stolen from stitching time.