Friday, January 25, 2008

Guilt free January

Okay, if this is guilt free January, why do I still feel remorse/shame/angst about not meeting my self-imposed goal of blogging at least every other day? This remorse is further complicated by the fact that I still have not been able to nail down a time when my husband can teach me how to download the pictures I take of my stitching, sort them properly in "My Pictures", import [is that the right word?] said pictures into my Photobucket account and then post them here and in my various groups.
That all being said, I have made substantial progress on Sue Hillis' Santa with Gingerbread Men, the first in her new annual series: I have been working from the bottom up and am now at the beard. The 123SAL for Crabby All Year is stalled while I make up my mind to frog gobs of stitching [in black, no less] in the April block ... about a fourth of the way down I stitched over one thread instead of two and have since been carrying that mistake across, deluding myself that it will be just fine, even as I carry it across into May and June. I don't think so ... but, Lord, do I hate frogging. And I have started the bib for Marsha's granddaughter Madison.
Well, at least I know what I'll be doing for the daily hour working on a SAL and then I can move on to the Friday WIP, the Santa, which is moving along quickly.

No comments: