Tuesday, October 21, 2014

And a Bit More Finishing

Here's a photo of the ornaments I trimmed yesterday and today before work.

They are: 



Les Grilles d'Elise Lotte's Coeur finished as a wedding anniversary ornament, Peggy Bowe's Columbus Day ornament












The Trilogy's Spring Spots.












I am taking three more Trilogy Spring ornaments to work and hope to finish them during the lunch hour.  Two have the cord pinned in place and one needs to be assembled and trimmed.
   

   These last three Trilogy  ornaments are the last in that series.  I'll finish them off with beaded hang tags this evening.

     Then I'll just have the last two heart ornaments to finish before  moving on to other types of finishes.






I still have three smalls ready for trimming.  Once I am done with them, I'll be ready to move on to the totes.  I am energized by the crisp Autumn weather.  It makes me want to get things DONE.  Here's hoping this mood lasts till I get to the bottom of the laundry basket that overflows with my sewing and assembly finishing.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your really are on a roll! How do you display all these ornies now they are finished?

Maggee said...

You can do it! They look great so far! Love the Spring ones... cute, cute, cute!

Linda said...

More great finishes Regina. Are you sure you don't want to finish some of mine? :-)

Linda

Julie said...

More super finishes, they are so lovely.