I know it is not the accepted thing to post twice in a day but the first post was just a giveaway winner announcement so I thought I might get away with adding an update to yesterday's stitching announcement. I finally got enough work done to make a photo worthwhile.
correcting, adjusting, oh hell, let's be honest, just plain screwing up the right side of Band 7 of The English Band Sampler. My mind's eye sees it one way, not the right way, mind you, but a way nonetheless ... and I keep making mistakes that need to be frogged. So I am continuing my two steps forward, one step backward progress. The consequence is that I haven't made enough progress to justify a photograph. All I have done is finish the flower I started yesterday and stitch and unstitch and restitch some of the green stems and branches connecting the remaining motifs.