Friday, December 17, 2010

My 15 for the Crazy January Challenge

I have way too much stash and way too many choices ... it was difficult to winnow my list down to 15 ... but it is done.

1. For my Town Square SAL: Knotted Tree Needle Art's Post Office
2. " " " " " La-D-Da's School House
3. " " " " " WDW's Town Hall
4. " " " " " The Trilogy's Church
5. Sue Hillis' Cookie Baking Santa
6. Homespun Elegance's The Stitcher
7. Barrick Sampler's The Gilded Cage
8. Workbasket's Quaker Squirrel
9. Workbasket's Quaker Bear
10. Workbasket's Quaker Owl
11. Homespun Elegance's Witches Stitch
12. Primitive Needle's Black'd Skie
13. Alexandra Adelaide's Zucca
14. Teresa Wentzlr's Tracery Dragons
15. Dragon Dream's The Ice Dragon's Kingdom

Six of these projects will require framing finishes ... a real difference from 2010's stitching with no framing finishes whatsoever ... I'd best start saving my pennies.

5 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Love your choices!

Cole said...

I love seeing all the goals for the new year ~ good luck!

Crystal said...

Good luck, I'm still trying to narrow down my choices.

Karen said...

Looks good! I almost put "Gilded Cage" on my list but hope to still find time to stitch it next year. It is one of my favorites of hers.

Hope you have a merry christmas...

Siobhán said...

I like your choices!