Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NatBloPoMo

I've watched as other bloggers participated in this blog-every-day-for-a-month event. I thought I might give it a shot this year. One of my annual goals for 2010 was to blog every other day ... and while there have been a few two or three day gaps, there have also been enough stretches of daily posts to keep my record above 50% of the time so far. Since I am not certain this is really doable, I am going to treat it as a trial run and not actually register on the website ... coward that I am. Consider it a case of getting into training for 2011.
I can already see thatI shall be relying heavily on "scheduled" posts and retrospective photo essays of stitching long since finished ... because, let's face it, stitching for an hour or two a day just doesn't generate enough raw material for 30 posts. I suspect this stitching and general musings blog will have a higher proportion of general musings this month, as well.

No comments: