1. Were you named after anyone?
Our Lady of Sorrows ... my mother was making novenas praying for a daughter rather than a son.
2. Do you like your handwriting?
Absolutely ... it is a thing of beauty ... though, oddly, legible only to women ... men, particularly my husband and sons, have problems reading it although even they agree it is quite pretty. I was taught "penmanship" when it was still a school subject back in the 50's by nuns with very high standards.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
4. Have kids?
Three grown children whom I like quite a lot ... though there were times when I thought survival [theirs or mine] was problematic.
5. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
6. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
7. Do you still have your tonsils?
8. Would you bungee jump?
“No” doesn’t even begin to express my response!
9. What is your favorite cereal?
Oatmeal made from scratch.
10. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
11. What is your favorite ice cream?
Peach ... but since that can be found only rarely, French Vanilla.
12. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether they annoy me or not ... well, seriously, since I am bad with name/face connections, I have trained myself to focus on a face while being introduced to a new person in the desperate hope that I will notice something distinctive and memorable to connect with the name.
13. Red or Pink?
14. What is the least favorite thing about your self?
15. Who do you miss most?
16. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?
17. What color shoes are you wearing?
white/black/green exercise sneakers .
18. What was the last thing you ate?
four lemon shortbread cookies ... it's that overeating issue.