Friday, June 27, 2014

Another Dragon Finish

Here Be Dragons is done.

Now,  it will be on to the remaining goals for June:
1] to finish Cafe du Monde: I'll be working on this tonorrow.
2] to get the remaining eyelets and satin stitches in Band 6 done on The English Band Sampler.  This will be Sunday's project.
3] to get three sewing finishes done.  I'll try to squeeze these in on Monday but I am not all that confident that I'll manage all three.

That leaves just one day per goal.  I am not sure that is actually doable but I'll give it my best shot.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Regina. Do you know where I can get the chart.

Linda

Blu said...

Congrats! It's so cute.

Maggee said...

You can do it! Cute finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish.

You have set some high targets for the rest of the month! Good luck with those.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Going back through my bloglovin feed and I missed this finish! Congrats its adorable!