Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assessing march Goals, Setting April Goals

MARCH GOALS: March is one of the long months so you'd think I'd have accomplished all my goals.  Not so!  I am afraid I succumbed to a hacking cough with cold and headache and chills and fevers that lasted three weeks.  Most of that time, I didn't stitch at all.
BAPs:  Continue to work on Piper's Stocking.  No.
Class Project: Finish the Mystic Smalls. No.
Town Square SAL: Finish The Bakery and start work on The Shoe Shrine.  No.
WIP's: Finish Band 6 and start on Band 7 of The English Band Sampler.  No. 
WISHFUL THINKING: stitch a few more heart ornaments for my Anniversary and Valentine's Day tree.  I did finish Ajisai Press's free Blackwork Heart
And maybe a few sewing finishes.  
 Off Goal Stitching: my own adaptation of Whispered in the Wind's Winter 2013 ornament and Pineberry Lane's Autumn on Marigold Lane.

APRIL GOALS: April will include our annual Easter Break, so I should have more stitching time than usual and may be able to make up for time lost to my March illness.  You will note that the first four goals are the same for March and for April.  Things did not go well in March.
BAPs:  Continue to work on Piper's Stocking.  
Class Project: Finish the Mystic Smalls.
Town Square SAL: Finish The Bakery and start work on The Shoe Shrine.
WIP's: Finish Band 6 and start on Band 7 of The English Band Sampler.
WISHFUL THINKING: stitch a few more heart ornaments for my Anniversary and Valentine's Day tree.  I did finish Ajisai Press's free Blackwork Heart
And maybe a few sewing finishes.  
 Off Goal Stitching: Pineberry Lane's Autumn on Marigold Lane.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Riona,

What is an " Off Goal Stitching"?