I have been working on the 2010 Easter Rabbit from By the Bay Needle Arts. I made substitutions so that I might stitch from my rather extensive stash of over dyed floss. I have noticed that a few of the over dyes in my stash are getting a bit brittle and dried out and tend to shred, no matter how carefully I have stored them. Considering how much I have invested in these fibers, I am going to make a conscious effort to use them as often as possible before they reach a state where I will no longer want to. I also dug into my stash of Silkweaver 28ct linen for this piece, using a cut of Golden Promise, a tan with gold undertones, that works well with all the browns in this piece. I haven't used 28 ct linen in a very long time, sticking to 36 ct and 40 ct or the most part. But I have a fairly large stash of 28 ct and 32 ct linens leftover from my old Fabric of the Month Silkweaver subscription. The fabric subscription dates from a period when I was simply a linen snob and had not yet become a high count snob as well. But I anticipate using this rather large cut of Golden Promise for a number of projects in the near future since I have so very few high count neutrals left in my linen stash. And, there is the fact that 28ct is a bit easier on the eyes.