Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wagons, Ho!



Several days ago, April [SNOW] showers brought stitching progress,  Okay, there was only 1/2 inch accumulation  but that was reason enough to hunker down in the stitching chair with a large mug of tea, a shawl and my needle.  I finished stitching the ground of the cemetery band.  And, two days ago,  I finished stitching the farm wagon.   Yesterday I stitched some stars and some trees.  Today, I'll start on the house.

Today the sun is shining brightly and temps are in the 60s.  A few days ago we had snow.  Go figure! 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice progress. It's good that something came out of the snowstorm and not just cold toes!

The weather is quite weird here too. 40 miles away they had a severe hailstorm while we had bright sunshine. Then we swapped!

Anna van Schurman said...

This is coming along nicely. I really like the owl.