Tuesday, November 12, 2013

By The Light of the Moon

This is where I stand with this Primitive Needle piece which I started on Halloween.  I have switched out some of the colors for ones I have on hand so that this can be a stitch-from-stash project.  I did change the owl to white in honor of Harry Potter's Hedwig.  But, for the most part, I have honored Lisa's original intent by using very similar colors to what she had selected. My toad stool collecting witch still needs a head, a hat and some feet but I will probably have a finish by tomorrow evening.  I also need to stitch the basket and a few more toadstools and swirling autumn leaves.

This particular Primitive Needle design was a complimentary chart.  I found mine on a e-newsletter from a shop called Heart's Desire several years ago.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your fabric. I stitched this when Lisa first passed away. There was a SAL on FB at the time. A great loss to the stitching world.

Julie said...

A great choice of fabric, Hedwig looks great in the tree.