The Honey Shop turned out to be a bit more complex than I had first thought. Lots of nit picky detailing. But it is done and I am pleased with it though it is a bit smaller than the others even after I added three additional rows of stitching to the first floor, some porch steps and a lawn. Without these additions the whole thing looked quite top heavy to me. I made a few other changes as well: eliminating the beehive charm and stitching the beehive instead and changing the back stitched "bees" to be a bit more in proportion to the house. As originally charted. they would have compared to normal bees as King Kong compares to normal apes.
And once, I had finished The Honey Shop, I got back to The Woodland Angel Stocking and began to add the #4 gold braid to the Celtic knot work border of the name area. I expect this will keep me busy till Wednesday at least since I'll have to go around the border twice: the second pass criss crossing the first. I'll concentrate on finishing the braid and bead embellishing of the stocking for the rest of the week. Getting this done by the end of November is definitely an attainable goal. Well, that pretty much wraps up my week end stitching report.