Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picking up where I left off

As I have noted several times, the hardest part of the Crazy January Challenge was putting a piece down just as I became interested in it. So I was delighted to be able to return to one of my Crazy January Projects. Since I had Martin Luther King Day off [Monday, for my international readers] and then had the added bonus of a day off Tuesday because of weather related school closings, I was able to devote an unusually large amount of time to stitching in the early part of the week.

Crazy January Challenge: Day 1 Project: Sue Hillis' Cookie Santa. I completed the cross-stitching portion of the border and began working on the table and the flour sack.

4 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

You are flying on that one! It looks wonderful.

Kttycat said...

Looking good. Glad you got an extra day off to work on it!

Crystal said...

looking fantastic so far, keep up the great work.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh so lucky! Two whole days off! Two whole days of stitching!!!

What great progress.