... I can't help myself: I am still doing an assessment! I'm not an INTJ in the 97%ile on the Meyers-Briggs scale for nothing!!!
- The Focus Project: Teresa Wentzler's Autumn Faerie: clearly this will continue to be the focus project in February as well. I have moved along on it but ever so slowly.
- One Christmas Ornament: Bride's Tree SAL House ornament using the Workbasket Christmas House from an old JCS ornament issue ... with a few modifications. I still need to stitch a back with the word "Protection" and the date and my R rune before assembling this as a fringed pillow ornament.
- One Thanksgiving Ornament: Done - Let Us Give Thanks from BHG 1001 Cross-stitch Motifs.
- Smalls: PS 2000 Annual card Santa, Handblessing's Autumn Lace Bookmark.
- UFO Countdown project: Mill Hill Bead Kit Sail Away from the Spring Bouquet series.
- Sewing Finishes: this has been more problematic seeing as how the dining room table has been co-opted by Mom's stash
- Then, there was the whole Mom's Stash Inventory and Giveaway thing ... this took up hours and hours of my time.
- Focus on Teresa Wentzler's Autumn Faerie
- Complete Bride Tree SAL February [Heart] Christmas Ornament
- Complete one Thanksgiving ornament: The Pilgrim Boy and Girl from the BH&G 1001 Cross Stitch Motifs
- Continue to work on one medium project: Brightneedle's Ghost and Ghoulies Etui
- Finish up Heartstring's Noah's Ark Santa as the February Small Project
- UFO Countdown project: Peacock Biscornu
- Sewing Finishes: Try to generate another Finishing Frenzy during the Winter recess ... one to equal the Autumn frenzy of 2009.