But the weekend was another story. I managed to put in a about six hours on TW's Autumn Faerie during Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. As is usual for me, I expected to be a little further along at the end of the weekend than I am ... I had hoped to fill in the design areas between the square and circular borders as well as completing the circular border itself. Even so, I have made substantial progress and am encouraged by the way the design is appearing on the cloth. I know most people like to stitch a page at a time of multi-page designs but I prefer to follow a design element and stitch it till complete no matter how much page-shuffling results. So, I have been working with all four pages of the design and find that keeping it in a soft vinyl binder on a book stand facilitates the process.
Well today, it is off to the post office as soon as it opens to purchase four flat rate boxes so I can send off the doll making stash to those that requested it at the same time I mail out my regular monthly giveaway.