Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Assessing 2015 Goals

For 2015, a 50-50 s[lit.

  • 01. My Own Crazy Challenge: work on unfinished class pieces from 2005-date.  I have whittled the list down  by one class ... not exavtlu stellar progress.
  • 02. Complete two BAPs: Stitch stockings for Piper and Rocco.  I got involved in other BAPs and didn't get to these.
  • 03. Stitch a few more Spring/Easter ornaments for the tree as well as a half dozen more Town Square ornaments. DONE.
  • 04. Stitch one ornament a month from the Prairie Schooler Year Round leaflet  DONE.
  • 05. Continue to work on UFOs and WIPs list going into 2015  DONE,
  • 06. Limit stash purchases to fabric, fiber and tools needed to complete charts on hand.  Pretty close.  I bought just twp Mill Hill beaded Easter Egg kits [see Goal 3].  Otherwise, I only bought tools and fiber and floss.
  • 07. Continue to blog regularly, aiming for every other day.  Between poor vision during slow healing from cataract surgery and adjustment to the very different schedule since retirement, this didn't happen.
  • 08. Make an effort to catch up on sewing and frame 2 or 3 pieces professionally. Not so much.
  • 09. Inventory and declutter existing stash.  DONE.
  • 10. Change EGA membershIp  I let this lapse instead.  I'll ask for a renewal as an anniversary gift in January.


Setting goals for 2016



  • 01. My Own Crazy Challenge: work on unfinished class pieces from 2005-date.
  • 02. Complete two BAPs: Stitch stockings for Piper and Rocco.
  • 03. Stitch a half dozen Celtic/St. Patrick's Day ornaments for the tree.
  • 04. Continue to work on UFOs and WIPs list going into 2016
  • 05. Limit stash purchases to fabric, fiber and tools needed to complete charts on hand.
  • 06. Continue to blog regularly, aiming for every other day..
  • 07. Make an effort to catch up on sewing and frame 2 or 3 pieces professionally.
  • 08. Change EGA membersh

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck with your plans for next year. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2016

Maggee said...

All in all, not a bad year, considering all the outside interferences... It takes a while to adjust to not working outside the home... this has been my first year, and I am surprised I got ANY projects done!! I admire you greatly for making and keeping even half of them! May 2016 be a great year for your goals! Hugs!

Stitchinowl said...

Happy New Year! I am always inspired by your organized stitching plans.
Carolyn