Sunday, August 31, 2014

Assessing August Goals; Setting September Goals

Most of this month, I was on summer break.  I gardened, stitched, did some DIY projects, traveled and rested.  Predictably, I got less done on the stitching front than I had planned.  Still, progress is progress, however meager.

AUGUST GOALS: 
Current BAP:  Ease back into stitching Piper's stocking.  Again, not happening.  I will finish the sampler and then concentrate on this.
UFO/Class Project:  Finish work on The English Band Sampler.  I am well on my way to finishing Band 7.
Town Square SAL:  Stitch The Sweet Shop.  This didn't happen.
New Start:   Continue work on Dragon Dreams' Dragon of the Winter Moon.  Finished August 10.  If possible, start work on The Dragon of the Summer Sky.  Since I don't have the proper linen for the dragon, for my July new start I  stitched two tea towel that I will be using as gifts.
Sewing Finishes: Try to get another three or four projects completed.   NO.
Off Goal Stitching: And, though it wasn't on the goals list, I crocheted a crib blanket for my newest grand niece.  And  I began stitching a personalized bib.

SEPTEMBER GOALS:
Christmas Gifts: Stitch another pair of tea towels, using the chart for Cumin.
Current BAP:  Work on Piper's stocking.
UFO/Class Project:  Finish work on The English Band Sampler
Town Square SAL:  Stitch The Sweet Shop.
New Start:   Start work on The Dragon of the Summer Sky.  Also, finish Hazel's bib.
Sewing Finishes: Try to get another three or four projects completed.

No comments: