- July Goals:
- BAPs: Continue work on TWs Woodland Angel Christmas Stocking. I am posting this in purple since have finally pulled this out again and have made some progress though not enough to warrant a blue post but more than enough for a red post. I may have to concentrate on this exclusively for a while if I am to have any hope of finishing it in time for this Christmas.
- Class Projects Challenge: Continue work on Mystic Smalls. Nothing done on this group.
- New Start: Finish Plum Street Sampler's Be True. Oh, I am very close!
- Sewing & Assembly Finishes: do three. Not a one.
- Town Square SAL: Finish The Cross Stitch Shop and stitch The Framing Shop. Again, nothing.
- UFOs: Resume work on The English Band Sampler. Well, it is back in the current stitching bag. So I guess that counts as resuming, though I have managed only an hour's stitching on the piece.
Needlepoint: Continue work on Rice Pudding. Have made considerable progress on this piece this month.
Halloween stitching: nearly finished Prairie Schooler's BOO!
Though I haven't made spectacular progress on any of my rotation pieces, I am simply happy to be stitching again after my seven week dry spell. You might say I am easing my way back into my usual routines.