Another busy work week made for very little stitching. I have picked up one of my 2010 WIPs, Workbasket's Quaker Sampler, and worked two more motifs and four more of the larger letters. It's very satisfying to work on a piece that has discrete parts that feel like individual finishes. I am going to try to do a motif and two letters a week on this piece for the rest of the year. It would be nice to have it done before 2012 turns it from WIP to UFO. On Saturday, I did get some finishing done ... see yesterday's post. And I frogged out the beak on my needlepoint owl sampler since I felt the Caron Watercolours was too thick and messy looking. And then, in very sudden fashion, I was hit with chills and fevers at midday. I spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday running from bed to bathroom. Not much stitching possible under those circumstances. I think it will take nearly a week to rehydrate my weary body.