- Stitch at least one Halloween Project: DONE!!! Since I needed to order quite a few of the flosses for Brightneedle's Esmeralda's House, I stitched Glory Bee's Halloween Trio for my "at least one" chart this month, finished stitching these on 9/5. The threads for Esmeralda's House arrived in record time [one day], so I started stitching on 9/12.
Stitch at least one Christmas or Halloween ornament: DONE!!! Stitched Glory Bee's Oct. 31 from JCS. Also, stitched Homespun Elegance's Cat & Pumpkin ornament.
- Stitch Christmas Snowman Bell Pull for Sarah: Begun on 9/17/09 and finished 9/21/09.
- Finish the Fertile Circles Needlebook: Sadly, NO! I got too involved in my various Halloween projects.
- Put in at least 4 hours on Beach Find Pansies: Again, NO ... see explanation above.
- Finish Workbasket Quaker Cow & Sheep: Just the Quaker Cow ... will have to add the Quaker Sheep to October goals.
- Make some progress on other WIPs: TW's Autumn Faerie and Erynne Chard's I Am in the Garden. Finished EC's I Am In the Garden on 9/6. Unfortunately, the Autumn Faerie languished virtually untouched this month ... again Halloween projects took precedence.
- UFO>WIP: the perennial Peacock Biscornu: No and this has been on the list for four or five months now giving a whole new depth to the UFO classification.
Spend at least 5 hours on sewing finishes: A total of 3 1/2 hours. 2 hours finishing the three Halloween ornaments from Glory Bee's Halloween Trio. Put in another 1 1/2 hours finishing Glory Bee's Oct. 31 and Homepun Elegance's Cat & Pumpkin ornaments.
- Stitch at least one Halloween Project:
- Stitch at least one Christmas or Halloween ornament:
- Finish TW's Autumn Faerie:
- Stitch Prairie Schooler's 2008 Limited Edition Santa:
- UFO>WIP: let's see, oh yeah, The Peacock Biscornu:
- Spend at least 5 hours on sewing finishes: