Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Winner is

Drum roll, as appropriate...

The winner is LindaTn, whose brief comment managed to hit a number of high points including pirates, Sue Hillis, a grandson, pirate battles in Vegas, and a husband of 25 years +. That's quite a lot to squeeze into a single comment.
I am humbled by the number of commenters who mentioned a willingness to PIF ... I never think of my giveaways that way ... I tend to think of it as a matter of practicality: simplifying my lifestyle and de-cluttering my small townhouse.
I have e-mailed Linda and asked for a snail-mail address and will get the chart in the mail ASAP.

The next giveaway will be announced on May 4 and at the moment I have no idea whether it will be fiber or a gently used chart ... or maybe I will give away one of my biscornus or bookmarks. I'll see what kind of mood I am in.

No comments: