Sunday, September 18, 2016

More Ink Circles Celtic Beasties



Skull and Snake.  I really like the banded effect on the snake that came about when stitching with WDW Halloween.  Incidentally, the floss was a gift from a stitching buddy from eons past.












Yin Yang Cats.  For this, I used GAST Barn Grey, Buckeye Scarlet, Cinders, Daffodil and Raven as well as DMC Blanc.









And I'll be stitching another Celtic Cross, only this time without the macabre touches, as a St. Patrick's Day ornament.  I have started the border in a Threadworx green and will be stitching the cross in GASY Barn Grey, Banker's Grey and a bit of Kreinik braid.

4 comments:

CalamityJr said...

My goodness, your needles have been flying! You've made quite an assortment of Halloween designs; will you be creating a Halloween tree this year?

Julie said...

Lovely little x's you have been adding to your Halloween projects

Bea said...

Those are unusual and intriguing patterns. thanks for sharing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These look great, I love the cats.