- Miribilia Halloween Faerie: started stitching Oct. 4 and have made substantial progress. All that's left is filling in the wings.
- Mystic Stitcher's Hideaway Projects no progress - make the primary focus for early November
- T. Wentzler Autumn Faerie no progress - this will probably have to wait till 2009
- T. Wentzler Woodland Angel Christmas Stocking no progress -make primary focus project for late Nov & for Dec.
- Graph out and stitch monogram in Spots of Fun: DONE 10/8/08
- Homespun Elegance Fall Pumpkin: DONE 10/7/08
- Stitch set of four tea towels with herbal motif not even started - carry into November
- Start Liz Turner Diehl German Garden not even started - defer to 2009
- M Design Name Trees for Sean & Christina just an hour's stitching on Sean's ornament
- Celtic Tarot Card for Angela no progress - defer to 2009
- One UFO: a European complimentary chart for a biscornu DONE 10/26/08
- Be-Witched Clothespin Doll ornament DONE10/9/08
- Littlel By Little Design's Merry & Bright Ornament DONE 10/30/08
- Peace Ornament DONE 10/30/08
Finishing Goals: Complete sewing finish on at least two projects from backlog of stitched pieces and keep up with current finishes: Turkish Tile Biscornu, Little by Little Merry & Bright ornament, Peace ornament. Well, nothing from the backlog but at least I kept up with the current finishes.
Planning: Jane Austen neighborhood for Me, Myself and I Round Robin Board. no progress - deadline Dec. 1. Deferred to November goals.