- Mystic Stitcher's Hideaway Projects
- Teresa Wentzler Autumn Faerie
- Teresa Wentzler Woodland Angel stocking
Also in Rotation
- Spots of Fun SAL: DONE except for the monogram at the center
- Tea Towels w herbal motif : not done
- Miribilia Halloween Faerie: not done
- One Halloween Ornament for Exchange: DONE AND MAILED: The Sweetheart Tree's Pumpkin on Gingham
- Five Halloween ornaments: YEAH!!! ACTUALLY I STITCHED 7: The Sweetheart Tree's Pumpkin on Gingham as a floss tag,  Finished Prairie Schooler's Night Owl as a mini-pillow ornament,  Elizabeth's Design's Spooky Tree as a flat ornament,  Homespun Elegance's Boo Pumpkin as a mini-pillow ornament,  La-D-Da's Smell My Feet as a pin-keep ornament,  Raise the Roof's Boo Whoo finished as a Trick or Treat bag for Liam,  Debbie Cripps Pumpkin as a flat ornament.
- LTD German Garden: not done
- M Design Name Trees: Sean and Christina: not done
- Celtic Tarot Card for Angela: not done
Sewing finishes: at least two from backlog of stitched projects: DONE  Pink motif biscornu,  Plum Pudding's Blessed Be as a sachet bag, and have kept up with the Halloween ornament finishes as each is stitched with the exception of Raise the Roof's Boo Whoo? which I turned into a Trick or Treat bag for Liam.
Planning: not done: sketch out a plan for Pride & Prejudice neighborhood for the Me, Myself and I Neighborhood Round Robin.
It is becoming very clear that I have a far too exalted view of what I can accomplish in a given month ... especially if that month involves crunch time professionally. I will simply carry forward the remaining items on my goals list into the October goals list without adding a single item. And will continue to do so each month until this particular batch of projects is completed. After that I will return to my Workbasket Quaker animals charts and Dragon Dreams charts. I should like to have that quilt ready to stitch up by March 2009 but we shall see what we shall see.