Monday, December 5, 2016

And The Finishing Becomes A Frenzy

I took a few days off stitching for my husband's surgery and post-op care.

But the mood is still upon me and I hope to get all the flat ornaments in the finishing basket done before it dissipates.  Who knows, I may even get all the pin cushions done as well!

I have moved on to The Celtic Beasties.


2 Snakes [No Heads] - Positive.  This can do double duty as a Celtic Knot for St. Patrick's Day.


2 Snakes [No Heads] - Negative.  This can do double duty as a Celtic Knot for St. Patrick's Day.


                                                               Polybus. aka Octopus


                                                                             Spider


                                                  Celtic Cross - Halloween Colorway


I've prepped the boards for 5 more ornaments, as well.

6 comments:

Donna said...

wow you do a wonderful job

CalamityJr said...

That's a lot of finishing while caring for your husband! They're beautifully done.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great way to finish the year with an empty basket!
Love the Celtic ornies.

Bea said...

You ARE on a roll. They look terrific and I'm sure it's very satisfying to see the FF pile grow.

deb said...

Oooh, I really like the Celtic knotwork - lovely finishing!

Julie said...

The Halloween Celtic cross is lovely
Hope hubby is soon recovered.