It's time to take a look at my annual goals and see how I am faring. May and June were pretty sketchy months for me due to job and health related issues, so I am a bit behind on some of the goals.
- 02. Complete two BAPs: Stitch stockings for Piper and Rocco. I am saving these projects for my retirement.
- 03. Stitch a few more Spring/Easter ornaments for the tree as well as a half dozen more Town Square ornaments. I have stitched two more Town Square series ornaments: The Creamery and Sandie's Sweets Shop and have started work on The Abecedarium. I have to admit that I haven't managed any additional Easter ornaments.
- 04. Stitch one ornament a month from the Prairie Schooler Year Round leaflet: I am up-to-date on these pieces, having stitched the January through June rounds.
- 05. Continue to work on UFOs and WIPs list going into 2015 I have completed The English Band Sampler and have resumed work on the Jacobean Elegance Afghan.
- 06. Limit stash purchases to fabric, fiber and tools needed to complete charts on hand. So far this year, I have purchased fibers needed for current projects and even there I have substituted fibers from stash whenever possible.
- 07. Continue to blog regularly, aiming for every other day. I blew this one with very few entries in May and June.
- 08. Make an effort to catch up on sewing and frame 2 or 3 pieces professionally. Not much progress on this front as yet. Just four "finish" finishes since January.
- 09. Inventory and declutter existing stash. I am saving this project for after retirement.