Friday, May 9, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Yesterday was a day off and I used it to return to my stitching routines. I even stitched for two hours this morning before work ... something I haven't done in several weeks as a result of my professional workload. As a result, I made real progress on the 4th of my SH Charmed Santas, completing Santa's pajama jacket and the outer edge of the "sampler" in the floor stand behind which Santa is standing. My only disappointment was that I didn't get to work on any sewing finishes yesterday but maybe in a few days I can work that into the schedule as well. I do have some serious frogging to do on the Crabby All Year piece ... I have been avoiding that ... but if I am to meet my goals for this month, I had best get to it. For the first time in several months, I feel that my monthly goals are reasonable and that I stand a very good chance of meeting them.

No comments: